Picture yourself in a bustling Italian piazza, the sun cresting over the top of the cathedral, a mandolin plays in the distance while you savor a frozen caffeinated delicacy from the local cafe.
We may not be able to actually transport you to Italy, but this Hazelnut Frappuccino recipe comes pretty close!
For a sweet, cold, coffee treat on the hot days ahead, try out this delectable blend featuring our signature Happy Hazelnut coffee and a splash (or a little more...we won’t judge) of Nutella!
- 2 cups Happy Hazelnut ice cubes
- ½ cup milk (substitute almond, coconut, or soy milk for non-dairy options* almond will go great with the nutty flavor, but use your favorite!)
- 2 tablespoons Nutella*
*Nutella contains dairy products, so look for vegan alternatives if you’d like to make a truly vegan option.
- Our new Happy Hazelnut coffee is the perfect base for this summer-time standard with a twist. Just make some cold brew using the Happy Hazelnut blend, our pods make cold brew incredibly easy. Check out this post for a refresher: Cold Brew Made Easy
- Pour your cold brew into ice cube trays and freeze for three to four hours. Alternatively, add ½ cup of ice cubes (more or less to your desired thickness) and about 1 ¾ cups cold brew in liquid form.
- Blend all ingredients in a large blender.
- If you're extra fancy, top with whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup (ciao, bella!)
- Pour that sucker in your fanciest glass and sit back in the piazza (or your kitchen table...) and enjoy!