If you’re like us and are craving a fall drink every single day and cannot afford to go out and do that, then we have some recipes for you!
Pumpkin Iced Coffee
What You’ll Need
This recipe is pretty simple and uses most of the pumpkin spices that are typical of the season. First you’ll need to make a pumpkin syrup for coffee and then also have some iced coffee as well.
Pumpkin Iced Coffee Ingredients
- Coffee of your choice - Tayst vanilla cream or medium heroic coffee pods are great choices!
- ¼ c canned pumpkin puree
- 3/4 c brown sugar
- 3/4 c water
- 2 tsp vanilla extract (not imitation)
- 2 tsp of pumpkin spice or:
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ cloves
- ½ ground ginger
How to Make Pumpkin Iced Coffee
- Brew your choice of coffee and let cool completely. Store in the refrigerator until ready to drink.
- Add all the ingredients to a saucepan and heat over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil then lower heat to medium and simmer.
- Stir occasionally to make sure sugar has completely dissolved and reduce liquid by half.
- Using a mesh strainer, pour syrup into an airtight container and wait for it to cool.
- Once room temperature, add 2-3 tablespoons of syrup to your iced coffee and stir (adjust amount to your liking).
- Enjoy your iced coffee and store the remaining syrup in the refrigerator for two weeks.
Pumpkin Cold Foam
What You’ll Need
This recipe should be a staple for you this fall season, it is an absolutely delicious topper for any coffee drink including a cold brew, iced coffee, or latte. An important part to this recipe is whipping the ingredients, so you’ll need something to whip them with. A hand/stand mixer would work for this pumpkin cold foam recipe, but it might be a bit messy. You could try putting all the ingredients in a cold jar and shaking them vigorously for a loosely whipped consistency. For the best pumpkin cold foam, we recommend using a hand frother, which can be found on Amazon.
Pumpkin Cold Foam Ingredients
- 1 oz of heavy whipping cream
- 1 ½ oz your choice of cold milk
- ½ oz of pumpkin syrup (check out the recipe above)
- Extra cinnamon for topping
How to Make Pumpkin Cold Foam
- Make your coffee drink. Tayst Bold & Brilliant is a great option for iced coffee or cold brew! Check out our blog on how to make cold brew coffee.
- Combine all ingredients in a tall measuring cup or jar. Froth using your hand frother until it firms up slightly and looks like loose whipped cream. You don’t want stiff peaks
- Add pumpkin cold foam to your iced coffee or cold brew.
- For an extra touch, top cold foam generously with cinnamon and enjoy!